All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book for managers grounded in the best academic and managerial research. A practical guide describing the steps for identifying, measuring and improving social impact. With numerous examples of actual organizational approaches, research into more than 50 organizations, and extensive practical guidance and best practices, it fills a critical gap.
- Author BiographyMARC J. EPSTEIN is Distinguished Research Professor of Management at Rice University in Houston, Texas. KRISTI YUTHAS is Associate Professor of Accounting at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Kristi Yuthas,Marc J. Epstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight649 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.25
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.