All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows trainers how to create building blocks, construct the right linkages, and measure the impact of training programs from the first step (Level 1 - reaction) to the final destination (Level 5 - ROI). Including a new ground-breaking Level 6 exploring training sustainability, this is a must-read for HR professionals.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Leone is an organizational psychologist and consultant with over 14 years of experience conducting ROI impact studies and delivering bottom-line training results for some of the top Fortune 100 organizations in the world. He is most known for developing a new Level 6 - Transfer Climate - to add to the traditional 5 levels of training evaluation. After working with American Express for 8 years, he founded MeasureUp Consulting, a firm dedicated to measuring, maximizing, and reporting the true business impact and ROI of employee development initiatives. He is currently working with Verizon as a Senior Consultant to help their innovative and transformative L&D team define the ROI of their most critical training initiatives. Paul received his Doctorate in Industrial & Organizational Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology in San Diego and his Masters from Baruch College in New York City. He is a contributing member of over 12 professional organizations in the field of I/O Psychology and Organizational Development. When he's not working, he's writing, oil-painting, and spending time with his family. Paul lives with his wife and their two young sons in Whitestone, NY.
- Author(s)P. Leone
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIX, 203 p.
- Weight496 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.46
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £15.02
- £12.86Trending at £16.91
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.