Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the forms and channels of power used in one of the most insidious and overt means of mass influence in popular culture.
- Author BiographyVickie Rutledge Shields is Associate Professor of Telecommunications and Women's Studies at Bowling Green Sate University, where she is Director of the Women's Studies Program. Dawn Heineken teaches women's studies at the University of Louisville.
- Author(s)Vickie Rutledge Shields
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note20 illus.
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.