All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition has been updated to cover significant advances such as the process of conditioning, leading to the tenderisation of meat, and the new coverage of the use of molecular genetic techniques to try to select animals for improved meat quality.
- Author BiographyPaul Warriss has spent most of his working life in the field of meat science. From 1970 he was employed at the AFRC Meat Research Institute at Langford before joining the University of Bristol School of Veterinary Science in 1991. There he has been closely involved with the organization and teaching on the long established MSc in Meat Science and Technology degree course. He is a member of the editorial board of the international journal Meat Science, a member of the Institute of Biology and a fellow of the UK Institute of Food Science and Technology.
- Author(s)P.D. Warriss
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleModular Texts
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content Note63 figures/illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.