CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionAn expanded textbook for mechanical behavior of materials courses in mechanical and materials engineering that emphasizes quantitative problem solving.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hosford is a Professor Emeritus of Materials Science at the University of Michigan. He is the author of numerous research publications, including Materials for Engineers, Metal Forming, 3rd Edition (with Robert M. Caddell), Materials Science: An Intermediate Text, Reporting Results (with David C. Van Aken), Mechanics of Crystals and Textured Polycrystals, and Physical Metallurgy.
- Author(s)William F. Hosford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note504 b/w illus. 15 tables 248 exercises
- Weight980 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.