Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £45.99Trending at £47.40
- £11.77Trending at £17.02
- £9.77Trending at £11.95
- £7.67Trending at £8.47
- £7.57Trending at £11.01
- £14.15Trending at £17.93
- £46.62Trending at £56.81
About this product
- DescriptionHow do engineering materials deform when bearing mechanical loads? To answer this crucial question, the book bridges the gap between continuum mechanics and materials science. The different kinds of material deformation are explained in detail.
- Author(s)Harald Harders,Joachim Roesler,Martin Baeker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/09/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note32 Tables, black and white; XV, 534 p.
- Weight2090 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.