All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket guide contains thousands of mechanical engineering formulas for every day use -- from HVAC to stress and vibration equations -- and includes common conversions, symbols, and vital calculations data.
- Author BiographyTyler Hicks is a registered professional engineer associated with International Engineering Associates. He is an active member of ASME, the U.S. Naval Institute, and the American Merchant Marine Museum Foundation. Mr. Hicks is the author of McGraw-Hill's Handbook of Mechanical Engineering Calculations and Standard Handbook of Engineering Calculations, and resides in Rockville Center, New York.
- Author(s)Tyler G. Hicks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.