Consider these sponsored items
- £130.99Free postage
- £91.35Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.78
- £26.98Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an updated and comprehensive account of the properties of solid polymers, the book covers all aspects of mechanical behaviour. This includes finite elastic behavior, linear viscoelasticity and mechanical relaxations, mechanical anisotropy, non-linear viscoelasicity, yield behavior and fracture.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ian M. Ward is an internationally recognized and well respected authority on this subject. Chair in Physics at Leeds University since 1970, he has gained a reputation as an outstanding scientist. He is also a co-founder of the British Polymer Physics Group and the winner of several awards, including the Glazebrook medal of the Institute of Physics (2004) and the Netlon award (2004) both given for his work in polymer physics. Professor John Sweeney holds a Personal Chair in Polymer Mechanics at the University of Bradford. He has researched in various areas of solid polymer behaviour, including viscoelasticity, fracture mechanics, shear banding, large deformations and nanocomposites. He is well known for his collaborations with Professor Ward and his association with the internationally recognized Polymer IRC (Interdisciplinary Research Centre).
- Author(s)Ian M. Ward,John Sweeney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight970 g
- Width177 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.