Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
- £14.07Trending at £26.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis last title in a three-volume work studies analytical mechanics. Coverage includes such topics as Lagrangian and Hamiltonian mechanics, the Hamilton-Jacobi method, and a study of systems with separate variables.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Doc. Petre P. Teodorescu Born: June 30, 1929, Bucuresti. M.Sc.: Faculty of Mathematics of the University of Bucharest, 1952; Faculty of Bridges of the Technical University of Civil Engineering, Bucharest, 1953. Ph.D.: Calculus of rectangular deep beams in a general case of support and loading , Technical University of Civil Engineering, Bucharest, 1955. Academic Positions: Consulting Professor. at the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Mathematics. Fields of Research: Mechanics of Deformable Solids (especially Elastic Solids), Mathematical Methods of Calculus in Mechanics. Selected Publications: 1. Applications of the Theory of Distributions in Mechanics , Editura Academiei-Abacus Press, Bucuresti-Tunbrige Wells, Kent, 1974 (with W. Kecs); 2. Dynamics of Linear Elastic Bodies , Editura Academiei-Abacus Press, Bucuresti-Tunbrige Wells, Kent, 1975; 3. Spinor and Non-Euclidean Tensor Calculus with Applications , Editura Tehnica-Abacus Press, Bucuresti-Tunbrige Wells, Kent, 1983 (with I. Beju and E. Soos); 4. Mechanical Systems , vol. I, II, Editura Tehnica, Bucuresti, 1988. Invited Addresses: The 2nd European Conference of Solid Mechanics, September 1994, Genoa, Italy: Leader of a Section of the Conference and a Communication. Lectures Given Abroad: Hannover, Dortmund, Paderborn, Germany, 1994; Padova, Pisa, Italy, 1994. Additional Information: Prize Gh. Titeica of the Romanian Academy in 1966; Member in the Advisory Board of Meccanica (Italy), Mechanics Research Communications and Letters in Applied Engineering Sciences (U.S.A.); Member of GAMM (Germany) and AMS (U.S.A.); Reviewer: Mathematical Reviews, Zentralblatt fuer Mathematik und ihre Grenzgebiete, Ph.D. advisor.
- Author(s)Petre P. Teodorescu
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- Series TitleMathematical and Analytical Techniques with Applications to Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1265 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.