CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.55Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.58Trending at £11.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with the often very complex problems composite materials can present in the testing of their structural performance.
- Author BiographyDr John M. Hodgkinson is Deputy Head of the Centre for Composite Materials at Imperial College in London. He is a member of the Institute of Mateirals, being a founder member of Council and Chairman of the Applied Polymer Science Committee. He has also chaired the Aerospace Materials and Structures Committee at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and has organised numerous conferecnes and seminars. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Aerospace Engineering.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication27/10/2000
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJ.M. Hodgkinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.