All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA worthy addition to Springer's series of Studies in Mechanobiology, Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials, this volume focuses on the latest techniques, with contributions from angiogenesis experts in engineering, cell and developmental biology, and chemistry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStudies in Mechanobiology, Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVI, 282 p.
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCynthia A. Reinhart-King
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.