All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionConceptually speaking, common continuum mechanics in the sense of Newton - which gives rise to the notion of spatial (mechanical) forces - considers the response to variations of spatial placements of physical particles with respect to the ambient space. This book covers theoretical and numerical developments in the mechanics of material forces.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- Series TitleAdvances in Mechanics and Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGerard A. Maugin,Paul Steinmann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.