All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionUsing analytical and semi-analytical approaches to calculate out-of-plane dynamics and stability, this volume includes new results on fundamental aspects of moving materials that can be applied to industrial processes from paper-making to foil extrusion.
- Author BiographyDr. Ignacio Gonzalez Alonso, PhD in Computer Science in 2009, is an Associate Professor from the University of Oviedo since 2005. He works as Infobotica Research Group Main Researcher. In the last five years, Ignacio was also the Technical Leader of six R&D consortium projects funded by the Spanish and European Governments. Moreover, in the academic field, he contributed in more than 20 international scientific conferences, two patents proposals (2013) and he was also the co-author of different high impact factor papers in service robotics, smart grid and software engineering journals. Finally, he was the co-author of Service Robotics within the Digital Home: Applications and Future Prospects , published by Springer-Verlang in 2011.
- Author(s)Juha Jeronen,Nikolay Banichuk,Pekka Neittaanmaki,Tero Tuovinen,Tytti Saksa
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number207
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.