All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically presents recent progress made in the research of aeolian processes, especially in the research on mechanism, theoretical modelling and computational simulation of aeolian processes from the viewpoint of mechanics.
- Author(s)Xiaojing Zheng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note14 Tables, black and white; 58 Illustrations, color; 105 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 309 p. 163 illus., 58 illus. in color.
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.