All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.34
- £47.66Trending at £64.66
- £31.75Trending at £34.56
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.38Trending at £34.91
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionMechanised shield tunnelling has developed considerably since the publication of the first edition of this book. Challenging tunnel projects under difficult conditions demand innovative solutions, which has led to constant further development and innovation in process technology, constructions operations and the machines and materials used.
- Author Biographyo. Prof. em. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h. c. mult. Bernhard Maidl was chair of construction method technology, tunnelling and construction management at the Ruhr-Universitat Bochum. Currently, Prof. Maidl is partner at MTC - Maidl Tunnelconsultants GmbH & Co. KG, Duisburg. Dr. Martin Herrenknecht is CEO of Herrenknecht AG, Schwanau. The company is technology and market leader in mechanised tunnelling. It is the only company in the world that offers the state-of-the-art tunnelling equipment for all soil types and in all diameters. Dr. Herrenknecht founded the company in 1977. Dr. Ulrich Maidl is general manager of MTC - Maidl Tunnelconsultants GmbH & Co. KG, Duisburg and is a publically appointed and accredited expert for tunnelling and micro-tunnelling. Dr. Gerhard Wehrmeyer heads the Traffic Tunnelling division of Herrenknecht AG.
- Author(s)Bernhard Maidl,Gerhard Wehrmeyer,Martin Herrenknecht,Ulrich Maidl
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWilhelm Ernst & Sohn Verlag fur Architektur und technische Wissenschaften
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1088 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byDavid S. Sturge
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.