Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a thorough, rigorous presentation of kinematics and dynamics using MATLAB. Each chapter includes an introduction, a step-by-step presentation and sample problems. The book contains over one hundred illustrations.
- Author BiographyDan B. Marghitu is currently a professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Auburn University, Alabama, where he has worked since 1994. Prior to moving to the USA he worked for the University of Craiova, Romania, where he had been awarded his D.I. in 1982. After completing his studies, Dan B. Marghitu spent four years as a research engineer for Olt Citroen - Iugtc. He is an member of the editorial boards of the journals Applied Mechanics Ingenieur-Archiv and International Journal of Acoustics and Vibration.
- Author(s)Dan B. Marghitu
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.