Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.48Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number149
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; IX, 172 p.
- Weight334 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byGrace L.C. Shen-Ong,Michael Potter,Neal G. Copeland
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsI. Classification of myeloid tumors.- The Pathology of Murine Myelogenous Leukemias.- II. Specific Chromosomal Abnormalities in Human and Murine Myeloid Hematologic Malignancies.- Chromosomal Abnormalities in Myeloid Hematologic Malignancies.- Radiation Induced Deletion of Chromosome 2 in Myeloid Leukemogenesis.- III. Disruption of Oncogenes by Virus Insertion in Murine Myeloid Tumorigenesis.- Recombinant Inbred Mouse Strains: Models for Studying the Molecular Genetic Basis of Myeloid Tumorigenesis.- Mechanisms in the Transformation of IL3-Dependent Hematopoietic Stem Cells.- Alternate Forms of MYB: Consequences of virus insertion in myeloid tumorigenesis and alternative splicing in normal development.- IV. Myeloid Leukemogensis Induced by Acute Transforming Virus Constructs in In Vitro and In Vivo Model Systems.- Retrovirus-induced Tumors Whose Developemnt is Facilitiated by a Chronic Immune Response: A Comparison of Two Tumors Committed to the Monocytic Lineage.- Studies of Secondary Transforming Events in Murine c-myc Retrovirus-Induced Monocyte Tumors.- Analysis of the Leukaemogenic Properties of the bcr-v-abl and GM-CSF Genes Using a New Retroviral Vector.- Biological effects of retroviral transfection of the murine Interleukin-3 gene into FDCP-Mix cells.- Conversion of Factor-Dependent Myeloid Cells to Factor Independence: Autocrine Stimulation is Not Coincident with Tumorigenicity.- V. Specific Genes Involved in Myeloid Tumorigenesis.- Biosynthesis of Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (CSF-1): Differential Processing of CSF-1 Precursors Suggests Alternative Mechanisms for Stimulating CSF-1 Receptors.- The ets Family of Genes: Molecular Biology & Functional Implications.- VI. Proposed Mechanisms in Myeloid Tumorigenesis.- Adhesive Defects in Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia.- Induction of Leukemia by Avian Myeloblastosis Virus: A Mechanistic Hypothesis.- Role of Biologic Response Modifiers in the Growth and Differentiation of Myeloid Leukemic Cells.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.