Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 596
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byF. Melchers,Frederick W. Alt,Klaus Rajewsky,Max D. Cooper,Sudhir Gupta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsRegulation and Function of the E2A Proteins in B Cell Development.- Multiple Roles for Blimp-1 in B and T Lymphocytes.- Memory B Cell Evolution: B Cell Biology.- BCR-linked Factors in Developmental Fate Decisions.- Gene Regulatory Networks that Orchestrate the Development of B Lymphocyte Precursors.- Rules for the Rearrangement Events at the L Chain Gene Loci of the Mouse.- Regulation of AID Function In Vivo.- Targeting of AID to Immunoglobulin Genes.- Targeting AID to the Ig Genes.- DNA Replication to Aid Somatic Hypermutation.- Regulation of Activation Induced Deaminase via Phosphorylation.- Modulation of MHC Class II Signal Transduction by CD19.- Role of NFUP?B Signaling in Normal and Malignant B Cell Development.- Fc Receptor-like Proteins (FCRL): Immunomodulators of B Cell Function.- Tolerance Mechanisms in the Late Phase of the Antibody Response.- Role of RS/?DE in B Cell Receptor Editing.- The Regulation of Receptor Editing.- B Cell Hyporesponsiveness and Autoimmunity: A New Paradigm.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.