CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number490
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight237 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited bySudhir Gupta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Basic Mechanisms. Delineation of the Pathogenesis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus by Using Murine Models; K. Liu, E.K. Wakeland. Factors Contributing to Autoimmune Disease; K.M. Garza, et al. Control of Autoimmunity by Regulatory T Cells; E.M. Shevach, et al. Autoimmunity, Self-Tolerance, and Immune Homeostasis: From Whole Animal Phenotypes to Molecular Pathways; C.C. Goodnow, et al. Peripheral Tolerance and Organ Specific Autoimmunity; H. von Boehmer, E. Jaeckel. Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome: Types I, II, and Beyond; H.J. Chun, M.J. Lenardo. Pathogenesis. The Role of MHC Class II Molecules in the Pathogenesis and Prevention of Type I Diabetes; H. McDevitt. Control of Autoreactive T Cell Activation by Immunoregulatory T Cells; J.-F. Bach. Immune Tolerance and The Nervous System; D.E. Anderson, D.A. Hafler. Functional Role of Epitope Spreading in the Chronic Pathogenesis of Autoimmune and Virus-Induced Demyelinating Diseases; S.D. Miller, T.N. Eager. Therapy. Multiple Sclerosis and Gene Expression Profiling; L. Steinman. Treatment of Autoimmunity by Inhibition of T Cell Costimulation; D.I. Daikh, D. Wofsy. Cytokine Blockade in Rheumatoid Arthritis; M. Feldmann, et al. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.