Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number344
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight559 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKalwant S. Authi,Steven P. Watson,Vijay V. Kakkar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsThe Platelet as a Ca2+-driven Cell: Mechanisms which may Modulate Ca2+-driven Responses.- Agonist Receptors and G Proteins as Mediators of Platelet Activation.- Regulation of Phosphoinositide-Specific Phospholipase C Activity in Human Platelets.- RAP1B and Platelet Function.- Calcium Signalling and Phosphoinositide Metabolism in Platelets: Subsecond Events Revealed by Quenched-Flow Techniques.- Calcium Influx Mechanisms and Signal Organisation in Human Platelets.- Ca2+ Homeostasis and Intracellular Pools in Human Platelets.- The Use of Inhibitors of Protein Kinases and Protein Phosphatases to Investigate the Role of Protein Phosphorylation in Platelet Activation.- Serine/Threonine Kinases in Signal Transduction in Response to Thrombin in Human Platelets: Use of 17-hydroxywortmannin to discriminate signals.- Tyrosine Phosphorylation in Platelets: its Regulation and Possible Roles in Platelet Functions.- Evidence that Activation of Phospholipase D can Mediate Secretion from Permeabilized Platelets.- Inositol Lipid Metabolism, the Cytoskeleton, Glycoprotein Ilb IIIa and platelets.- Regulation of Platelet Function by the Cytoskeleton.- Cytoskeletal Interactions of Raplb in Platelets.- Mechanisms Involved in Platelet Procoagulant Response.- Histamine as an Intracellular Messenger in Human Platelets.- Platelet Activation via Binding of Monoclonal Antibodies to the Fc? Receptor II.- Functional Relationship between Cyclic AMP-Dependent Protein Phosphorylation and Platelet Inhibition.- Role of Cyclic Nucleotide-Dependent Protein Kinases and their Common Substrate VASP in the Regulation of Human Platelets.- The Biological and Pharmacological Role of Nitric Oxide in Platelet Function.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.