All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.25Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensively covers the fundamental scientific principles and technologies that are used in the design of modern computer-controlled machines and processes.
- Author BiographyProfessor Cetinkunt has been working in mechatronics field, in academic and industrial Environment, for the past twenty five years. He obtained his PhD in Robotics from Georgia Institute of Technology in 1987. His research has been funded by National Science Foundation, National Institute of Standards and Technology, and may companies including Caterpillar, Motorola and others.
- Author(s)Sabri Cetinkunt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1638 g
- Width184 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.