Med Head: My Knock-down, Drag-out, Drugged-up Battle with My Brain by James Patterson, Hal Friedman (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.75+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.82Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatterson's Against Medical Advice has riveted adults with the drama of one teenager's courage, sacrifice, and triumph. Now comes this first-person account of Cory Friedman's struggle with Tourette's Syndrome and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
- Author(s)Hal Friedman,James Patterson
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £11.78Trending at £13.78
- £12.69Trending at £16.99
- £13.09Trending at £14.98
- £9.77Trending at £11.72
- £10.32Trending at £12.37
- £9.03Trending at £10.98
- £11.61Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.