Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a major collection of essays examining the legacy of Friedrich Kittler in the turn towards Media Philosophy.
- Author BiographyEleni Ikoniadou is Senior Lecturer in Media and Communication at Kingston University and executive member of the London Graduate School. Her writing has appeared in journals such as Body & Society, Senses and Society, Culture Machine, and Leonardo and she is the author of The Rhythmic Event (Technologies of Lived Abstraction series, 2014). Scott Wilson is Professor of Media and Psychoanalysis at Kingston University. His most recent books include The Order of Joy; Beyond the Cultural Politics of Enjoyment (2008) and Stop Making Sense: Music from the Perspective of the Real (2015).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- Series TitleMedia Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight267 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEleni Ikoniadou,Scott Wilson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.