All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Woody Lidstone
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight1465 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
- Table Of Contents1. Overview of Post-Production Workflows. 2. Professional Acquisition. 3. Organizing Project Assets. 4. Managing Media Files. 5. Archiving & Deletions. 6. Editing Montages. 7. Editing Scripted Projects. 8. Trimming Dialog. 9. Multicam Editing. 10. Working with Mixed Media. 11. Fundamentals of Audio Editing & PT Interop. 12. Audio Sweetening with EQ. 13. AudioSuite and RTAS Effects. 14. Multichannel Surround Mixing.
- Author BiographyWoody Lidstone is an accomplished Avid Certified Instructor at Splice, Canada's largest Avid Learning Partner. He has edited for national Canadian broadcasters as well as Discovery, History, and the SciFi network. He was employed by Avid as an Avid DS & Media Composer product specialist, where he was assigned to develop workflows and provide support for big-picture products, including two of the Harry Po tter films and Batman Begins. Woody brings his considerable expertise in software engineering to this book to explain how Media Composer works under the hood. In addition to his Avid instructor qualifications, Woody is also certified as an instructor in Final Cut Pro, Server, and Motion, and brings experience from those software packages to his role as an Avid instructor.
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £18.86
- £15.72Trending at £16.01
- £26.73Trending at £39.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.