All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the role of media and culture in shaping contemporary conditions of violence. It argues that the collective pursuit and expression of our economic, sexual, social and political desires has catalyzed significant social transformations in human history.
- Author BiographyJeff Lewis is Professor and Co-director of the Human Security and Disasters Research Program at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia. He is author of Language Wars, Bali's Silent Crisis, Cultural Studies, Crisis in the Global Mediasphere and Global Media Apocalypse.
- Author(s)Jeff Lewis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Content Note6 Halftones, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.43Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.