All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining a critical survey of the field with a finely judged assessment of cutting-edge developments, this second edition cements its reputation as the 'must have' text for any undergraduate student studying media and communication studies.
- Author BiographyPaul Hodkinson is a sociologist whose work is focused upon youth cultures, online communications and on the relationships between media and cultural identities. He has conducted extensive research on goth subculture and is author of Goth. Identity, Style and Subculture (2002, Oxford: Berg). He is also co-editor of Youth Cultures: Scenes, Subcultures and Tribes (2007, London: Routledge). He is currently researching young people's use of online communications - notably through social networking sites. He is based in the Department of Sociology at the University of Surrey. He joined the department of sociology in August 2003. He was previously Senior Lecturer in Media Studies at University College Northampton and prior to that, he studied at the University of Birmingham at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Author(s)Paul Hodkinson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight658 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.