Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges social science to address the most important social change since the industrial revolution: the mediated communication order. From the internet to the NSA, he shows how media logic has transformed audiences into personal networks guided by social media.
- Author BiographyDavid Altheide, PhD, is Emeritus Regents' Professor on the faculty of Justice and Social Inquiry in the School of Social Transformation at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)David L. Altheide
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.