All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Description@! Tool for Thought-how a theory or professional ethics code clarifies the case's central ethical issue. @! Tool for Action-practical how-to tips. @! Thinking it Through-discussion questions. @! What If?-an alternative scenario for students to think through. @! Go Online for More-web resources for further information.
- Author BiographyLee Anne Peck, Ph.D., is associate professor of journalism and mass communications in the School of Communication at the University of Northern Colorado, Greeley. Lee Anne Peck has taught English, journalism, and communications courses since 1988. Before teaching at UNC, she was assistant professor of international communications at Franklin College Switzerland, Lugano. Over the years, she has advised three student newspapers. Peck's professional experience began in 1976 as a correspondent for the Moline (Ill.) Daily Dispatch. She then edited and then managed the Northern Colorado Choice Magazine of the Front Range. In the mid-1980s, she edited and wrote for publications in Indiana and Delaware; she has worked for the Fort Collins Coloradoan as an editor, a columnist and writing coach and for the Rocky Mountain News as a copy editor. Peck has also worked at the Tampa Tribune's online product, Tampa Bay Online, and for Microsoft's online publication, Denver Sidewalk. Guy Reel, Ph.D., is associate professor of mass communication at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, S.C. A former newspaper reporter and editor for The Commercial Appeal of Memphis, Tenn., Reel teaches journalism and mass communication and has written extensively about issues in journalism and communication history. He is author of The National Police Gazette and the Making of the Modern American Man, 1879-1906 (2006), a study of portrayed masculinities in 19th Century tabloids. He received his Ph.D. from Ohio University, his master's from the University of Memphis and his undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Out-of-print date09/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGuy S. Reel,Lee Anne Peck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.