All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionJan Oster develops a coherent theoretical and doctrinal framework for the scope, content and limitations of media freedom.
- Author BiographyJan Oster is Assistant Professor for EU Law and Institutions at Leiden University, the Netherlands. He also holds a lectureship for telecommunications law and private international media law at the Mainz Media Institute, Germany.
- Author(s)Jan Oster
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.