Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the relationship between media and gender identities. This book includes: an introduction to theorists such as Judith Butler, Anthony Giddens and Michel Foucault; an outline of creative approaches, where identities are explored with video, drawing, or Lego bricks; and, a website with articles, interviews and links.
- Author BiographyDavid Gauntlett is Professor of Media and Communications at the University of Westminster, London. He is the author of several books on media audiences and identities, including Moving Experiences (1995, 2005) and Creative Explorations (2007). He produces Theory.org.uk, the award-winning website on media, gender and identity.
- Author(s)David Gauntlett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.85
- £27.92Trending at £30.36
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £16.71Trending at £17.80
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.