Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £48.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThese readings reflect the current interest in the possible effects that communications media may have upon children's studies and cognition, and upon how children are likely to respond to education and educational media.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/1986
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byOliver Boyd-Barrett,Peter Braham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.