Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the instructor's manual to Media Literacy: Key to Interpreting Media Messages . It includes issues on media communitcation such as violence and the media, as well as chapters on interactive media, advertising and political communication.
- Author BiographyART SILVERBLATT is Professor of Communications and Journalism at Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri. He is co-author of Approaches to Media Literacy: A Handbook and The Dictionary of Media Literacy (Greenwood, 1997).
- Author(s)Art Silverblatt
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteglossary, index
- Weight184 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.