All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses to what extent the paradigms of the other and its characterization as a source of problems established in receiving countries are also present in sending and transit countries. This title puts North African issues in relation to European countries by presenting case-studies focused on Spain, Malta and Switzerland .
- Author BiographyIvan Ureta is a formerly Senior Researcher at the Institute for Mediterranean Studies, University of Lugano. Currently he works as a Teaching and Research Fellow at the Middle East and Mediterranean Studies Program, King's College London, as a Research Fellow at the World Habitat Research Centre, University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland and as an Associate Professor at the Geneva School of Diplomacy.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, ill., tables and graphs
- Weight430 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byIvan Ureta
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.