All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of how American mass media, including advertising, presents Otherness - anyone or anything constructed as different from an established norm - in terms of gender, race, sex, disabilities, and other markers of difference. It is suitable for upper-level undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Author BiographyDebra Merskin is Associate Professor of Communication Studies in the School of Journalism & Communication at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Debra L. Merskin
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, ill. and tables
- Weight760 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.