CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.66
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £13.95Trending at £17.96
- £9.72Trending at £14.98
- £16.38Trending at £29.35
- £8.27Trending at £12.93
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
About this product
- DescriptionMedia Power, Media Politics examines the role and influence of the media in every sphere of American politics. Organized thematically, the book analyzes the relationship between the media and key institutions, political actors, and nongovernmental entities, as well as the role of the new media, media ethics, and foreign policy coverage.
- Author BiographyMark J. Rozell is professor of public policy at George Mason University and the author of four books on media and U.S. politics. Jeremy D. Mayer is associate professor of public policy at George Mason University and director of the Master's of Public Policy program. He is the author of Running on Race: Racial Politics in Presidential Campaigns 1960-2000.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight662 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJeremy D. Mayer,Mark J. Rozell
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.