All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited textbook brings together broad and cutting-edge coverage of the core areas in media psychology for undergraduate, introductory-level students. Covering persuasion and influence, interaction with the media, and representation, the authors draw on specific campaigns and studies to introduce readers to key issues in this fascinating field.
- Author BiographyGayle Brewer is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Central Lancashire, UK. She currently leads the 'Psychology of the Media' module and teaches a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Her research is regularly featured in the National and International press.
- Author(s)Gayle Brewer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note296 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.