Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates how conflict and international intervention have changed since the end of Cold War, asking why Western military operations are conducted as high-tech media spectacles, apparently important for their propaganda value than for any strategic aims. This book analyzes rise of a postmodern sensibility in domestic and international politics.
- Author BiographyPhilip Hammond is Reader in Media and Communications at London South Bank University. He is the author of Framing Post-Cold War Conflicts (2007) and co-editor, with Edward S. Herman, of Degraded Capability: The Media and the Kosovo Crisis (2000).
- Author(s)Philip Hammond
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.