All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest edition of this popular student guide to doing research in media and communication studies.
- Author BiographyArthur Asa Berger is Professor Emeritus of Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts at San Francisco State University, where he taught between 1965 and 2003. He has published more than 100 articles, numerous book reviews, and more than 60 books. Among his latest books are the third edition of Media and Communication Research Methods: An Introduction to Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches (2013), The Academic Writer's Toolkit: A User's Manual (2008), What Objects Mean: An Introduction to Material Culture (2009), Bali Tourism (2013), Tourism in Japan: An Ethno-Semiotic Analysis (2010), The Culture Theorist's Book of Quotations (2010), and The Objects of Our Affection: Semiotics and Consumer Culture (2010). He has also written a number of academic mysteries such as Durkheim is Dead: Sherlock Holmes is Introduced to Sociological Theory (2003) and Mistake in Identity: A Cultural Studies Murder Mystery (2005). His books have been translated into eight languages and thirteen of his books have been translated into Chinese.
- Author(s)Arthur Asa Berger
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.