All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents increasingly have to confront the advent of digital broadcasting via the development of mobile communications, and the affordability of sophisticated digital imaging and editing systems. This book seeks to enable students to make sense of the changes taking place in communications and media today.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN LAX is Senior Lecturer in Communications Technology at the Institute of Communications Studies, Leeds University. He is the author of many books and articles, including Access Denied in the Information Age and Beyond the Horizon: Communication Technologies Past Present and Future.
- Author(s)Stephen Lax
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.