All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedia and Digital Literacies in Secondary School examines young people's media practices and media literacies in school spaces where these practices mix in the school environment and learning in different ways. The volume will be of particular interest to scholars and graduate students in the fields of education, new literacies, media and communication studies, media and art education, and youth studies.
- Author BiographyReijo Kupiainen is Professor of Theory of Visual Culture in the Pori Unit of the Department of Art at the Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture, Finland, and Adjunct Professor of Media Education in the Department of Education at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). His research has focused on media literacy, media education, children and the Internet, and visual culture. He is a member of the EU Kids Online research network.
- Author(s)Reijo Kupiainen
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight270 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.