All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £12.70
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.65Trending at £22.84
- £7.58Trending at £7.83
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £23.39Trending at £31.24
- £15.28Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis seminal work is the first comprehensive analysis of the media landscape in the Mediterranean island of Malta. It examines the media owned by political parties, trade unions, and the church and how they successfully compete for audiences with the public and private sectors.
- Author BiographyCarmen Sammut is a lecturer in the Department of International Relations at the University of Malta, teaching global economy of the media, media and society, and media and international relations.
- Author(s)Carmen Sammut
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.