Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the variety of complex ways that media engage with memory.
- Author BiographyJoanne Garde-Hansen is Principal Lecturer in Media and Director of Research Centre of Media, Memory and Community (University of Gloucestershire). She is involved in a number of research projects focused on media and memory: flood memories, the Dennis Potter Heritage Project, geography and memory, media, emotion and intimacy, and gypsy, roma, traveller memories. She has published on digital media and memory, media archives, celebrity memory and older women in media.
- Author(s)Joanne Garde-Hansen
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedia Topics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight228 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.