All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the relationship between the media and politics in new democracies in Europe and other parts of the world.
- Author BiographyJan Zielonka is Professor of European Politics at the University of Oxford and Ralf Dahrendorf Professorial Fellow at St Antony's College. He has published numerous works in the field of international relations, comparative politics and the history of political ideas. Zielonka studied Law at the University of Wroclaw, Poland, and Political Science at the University of Warsaw where he received his Ph.D. in 1981. In 1982 he settled in the Netherlands, first at the University of Groningen and then, as from 1984, at the University of Leiden. In 1996-2003 he was Professor of Political Science at the European University Institute in Florence.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJan Zielonka
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.