Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExamining major corporations such as Disney, AOL, Time Warner and News Corporation, and networks, including Al Jazeera, Indian Films and Brazilian TV in China, this title provides an analysis of the dynamics of the international flow of images and ideas. It examines the alternative media flows against the US-led global flows with case studies.
- Author BiographyDaya Kishan Thussu is Professor of International Communication at the University of Westminster in London. His previous publications include Contra-Flow in Global News (1992) and Electronic Empires - Global Media and Local Resistance (1998) and International Communication - Continuity and Change, Second Edition (2006).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCommunication and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDaya Kishan Thussu
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.