All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a consolidated account on medial representations, this book will serve the science and engineering communities using medial models and will provide learning material for students entering this field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- Series TitleComputational Imaging and Vision
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight931 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKaleem Siddiqi,Stephen M. Pizer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.