Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a history of the nature of mass mediation. This book the ways in which a number of discourses, technologies, and institutions have historically shaped the ways of imagining nature in the mass media. It is useful for students and researchers in the fields of media, sociology, cultural geography and environmental studies.
- Author BiographyNils Lindahl Elliot is a researcher in cultural and environmental studies. His research specialism is in the social semeiotics of nature.
- Author(s)Nils Lindahl Elliot
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Library of Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.