Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £30.21Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe application of construction dispute procedures has changed dramatically over the years. This book identifies the emerging international practices within construction mediation, and seeks solutions to the many legal and commercial challenges which they pose. It also presents an international collection of reviews by experts.
- Author BiographyPenny Brooker is a Reader in Alternative Dispute Resolution and mediation at the University of Wolverhampton, UK. Suzanne Wilkinson is Associate Professor at The University of Auckland, New Zealand. Jointly, they are coordinators of TG 68, the international task group for construction mediation of the International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction (CIB), part of CIB's Working Commission W113 on Law and Dispute Resolution.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPenny Brooker,Suzanne Wilkinson
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.