All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the skills, techniques and strategies required in mediation by mediators, lawyers, clients and other participants. This title features examples, case studies, exercises and precedents. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced mediators.
- Author(s)Laurence Boulle,Miryana Nesic
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.