All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.00
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Billing and Coding Demystified clearly explains the practices used by medical offices, hospitals, and healthcare facilities to encode medical services in order to receive payment from government agencies and insurance companies.
- Author BiographyDonya Johnson is a dedicated and accomplished healthcare professional with over 25 years of hospital and physician practice experience. She has also served as an Adult Healthcare Education Instructor at several facilities, where she taught courses in Billing and Coding, Medical Law and Ethics, and Medical Terminology. Donya has also served as a healthcare consultant, designing and implementing process and application training for contracted hospital departments. In her current position, she's responsible for the creation, direction, and delivery of the training needs for Sutherland Healthcare Solutions. Jim Keogh, MSN, RN-BC is a Board Certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse who has previously written or co-written over 20 nursing titles in McGraw-Hill's Demystified and Schaum's Outline series. Jim currently teaches courses at New York University and Saint Peter's College, New Jersey. Marilyn Burgos is owner of Vida Wellness, a holistic wellness studio in Clifton, NJ. She started working in the medical field as a Medical Assistant and Billing/Coding Specialist in 1996 and has since become a Personal Fitness Trainer and Pilates Instructor.
- Author(s)Donya Johnson,Jim Keogh,Marilyn Burgos
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.