Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.93Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Biotechnology is designed as a textbook for undergraduate students of biotechnology, especially those who are pursuing a course in Human Molecular Genetics. Medical Biotechnology as a separate course is offered in a few universities and is increasingly finding favour as a mainstream discipline.
- Author BiographyDr. Pratibha Nallari is Professor, Department of Genetics, Osmania University. She has conducted research in several projects under the aegis of DBT, ICMR and the UGC. Her research interests include Genetic Epidemiology and Diagonostic Protein and Molecular Markers. She has also contributed research papers to several national and international journals. Dr. V.V. Rao is Faculty Member, Biotechnology Program, ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad. He holds a PhD in Human Population Genetics and has over 25 years of research and teaching experience. He has contributed research papers to various journals and is a life member of Indian Society of Human Genetics.
- Author(s)Dr. P. Nallari,Dr. V. V. Rao
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- First Published2010
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note150 figures
- Weight559 g
- Width183 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.